All about the roadtrip we took from Colorado to Montana then to New York.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Airports

Here are pictures from the airports. :)


This is the bathroom in the Albany International Airport. I spent an extra two and a half hours there, because my flight was delayed. I took this picture because I decided I needed an odd picture so I would be able to see the start of my trip pictures on the camera.

Here's my first picture from Chicago. This is the cot they gave me to sleep on in O'Hare airport. Because my flight was delayed I ended up spending the night there. They gave us cots in baggage claim to sleep on... then got us up at 4 am because they had to open the airport. Ugh. I spent just about all the time in Chicago Airport with Dan, a guy from Seattle that I met on the plane from Albany to Chicago.
These are the stairs in O'Hare airport. Very steep. Can you tell we were overtired and bored, wandering the airport while waiting for flights at 9:45 am?
The people movers in O'Hare! They had funky music playing in the background, and the cool lights flashing on the ceiling and the spectrum colors on the walls.. I really liked it in my sleep-deprived state.The pretty pretty lights on the ceiling while I'm moving on the people movers. I looked like such a tourist... and I didn't care.
The hall where we sat. And Sat. This was after we stopped wandering the airport because we saw every single terminal and every single gate. Ahh the things you do to keep yourself awake in an airport. O'Hare is big, but not scary anymore!These were the really cool things hanging off the ceiling in O'Hare. They commissioned teenagers to make them and paid them for it. It's part of their get-kids-off-the-streets program.My first view of the rockies, from Colorado Springs Airport. I was there for about 5 minutes to switch planes and take a 15 min flight to Denver.Last Airport picture! This is the sign in Colorado Springs for the plane to Denver. By the time I got to Denver I was way to much a walking zombie to take any pictures.

1 comment:

fbfiveohv3 said...

Great blog! I like the pictures a lot.

I made a video of those neon lights in O'Hare airport. Tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTOrFf5m0qE