All about the roadtrip we took from Colorado to Montana then to New York.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Big Elk River

Me looking at Big Elk River. It was beautiful there.

Erin found a cattle skull, so we took a picture first, then I picked it up and Erin put it in the car to bring home.

Look! I found a Prairie Dog skeleton!

Prairie dog skeleton.. I tried to pick up the skull for Erin.. but it still had prairie dog stuck to it.

Yup, another prairie dog skeleton picture.

This was a picture of some rocks I was debating taking.. I ended up choosing a rock slightly more to the left than the picture.

I took this while I went on a rock search by myself. It's so pretty!

I thought this was a cool looking tree.

Big Elk River, in all it's beauty. Love it.

Erin and Riley looking at the water. Riley pulled his head out of his collar, so Erin was using her keys as a collar.

Erin pulling up a rock.. the water was ice cold!

Erin, caught on the branch. She looks so happy! :)

Hmm, I wonder how I will cross the river..

My first leap across the water. Erin swore I was going to get SOAKED, but I didn't!

Me, looking for the right rocks from the center of the river.

Hey, look! I found the perfect rock to bring to Mom!

Here I am assessing the leap back across the water.

Me, looking oh-so-graceful on my leap back across the water. I really ran full speed into that branch.

No comments: