All about the roadtrip we took from Colorado to Montana then to New York.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wyoming

When Erin and I were driving from Colorado to Montana I drove from 2 am until around 5 am when the sun started coming up. Erin took lots of pictures of the pretty sunrise, then took over driving. These are our first roadtrip pictures.


Riley in Wyoming!! He loved looking out the window. :)

This was the super awesome diner in Kaycee, Wyoming! Erin and I got breakfast for $8. Total. She looks exhausted because she is.

This is a random Wyoming building. I thought it looked cool.

Erin, driving in Wyoming. I'm not sure what she's saying.. but she is happy, despite the funky look on her face. :)

The road is RED! And the top of the hill-rock is red too. So awesome!

The rocks were amazing to a little East Coast girl.

This was a super cool rock in Wyoming. I got the best picture of it out the back window.

Independance Rock, Wyoming. The cloud was awesome, because you could see under and over it. Erin really loved the cloud and rock.

Yup, those funky dots are the squished bugs on the car window.. but the sun looked so beautiful coming over the rocks.

Erin and I had a really hard time getting good pictures of the sunrise. Evil digital camera...

Another of the sunrise in Wyoming.

So after admiring the beautiful landscape, Erin and I came upon this sign. It says "Big Muddy Oil Fields." Yes, what we thought was beautiful is a big, muddy oil field. Wyoming must have really high standards for beauty!

No comments: